Is there a major Facebook glitch for pages? I can’t post photos at all… it see…

Home Forums Blogging Discussions Is there a major Facebook glitch for pages? I can’t post photos at all… it see…

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Elisa Subirats 5 days, 16 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

administrator
    Keymaster

Is there a major Facebook glitch for pages? I can’t post photos at all… it seems as though it’s uploading but then, nothing happens and I get a static dialog box into which I cannot write. So I basically can’t use fB unless it’s for words only… I’ve done the usual: reboot, change browser, quit/restart fB… any insight would be welcome! I now have to post to IG and use IFTTT to share to Facebook!

Elisa Subirats

I was wondering the same but my post today was about Parisian Cabarets so my conclusion was that they did not want to see naked legs 😋 😋

Jim Cheney

This is fixed for me, so hopefully it is for you too.

Sarah Carter

Is there a Y in the day? I’ve learned ( my ex company used to partner with Fb they still do I’m just not there anymore) that you just need to do something else and wait for it to fix itself…

Jim Cheney

I had the problem yesterday, but haven’t checked yet today. I was able to post photos on my phone, but not on my computer. Links still work fine, too, so it’s not just text.

Michela Fantinel

not that I know, but FB has changed so many things lately, I wouldn’t be surprised.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.