What are your blogging goals for December?

Home Forums Blogging Discussions What are your blogging goals for December?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Lola MΓ©ndez 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Casie Davidowsky

Getting organic traffic and complete optimization for my old posts in time for my official launch party next month.

Rebecca Rayner

Find more time to fit in blogging between working full time and studying full time as well as freelancing.

Bianca Malata-Greenberg

Optimise old posts and work on video editing my stash of travel videos. My goal is to publish at least 1 by end of December.

Bret Love

1) Hit 300,000 page views (not including viral activity).
    2) Make at least $10K from Mediavine.
    3) Optimize 6 old posts, including adding LOTS of affiliate links.
    4) Write two new posts.
    5) Outline SEO/affiliate prioritization strategy & set goals for 2019.

Marie Tehillah

Build a new store, create SEO friendly post to dramatically increase my blog traffic.

Barbara Rodrigus

Triple our affiilate income from this month ($ 20 ;)), translate all my articles in my native language as my blog recently became bilingual and write at least 4 new posts. Oh, and finish and move into our new house before X-mas!

Lia Garcia

Onboard my new team! And make sure to hit 100k in revenue for the year. That is also very important πŸ˜›

Digital Nomad Wannabe

Getting through everything I need to before taking off for our summer holiday! Having an awesome time in sydney next week at travel massive

Erin Leigh

Working on SEO organic traffic and finish up a few sponsored blogs

Purwanto Ngareng Sorogo

Guest posting to 10 blogs.

Dan Bull

Actually get some organinc traffic

Kelley Ging Purcell

I would like to draw traffic to my website, grow my email list and learn how to make money aside from Amazon affiliate links. I’m just not sure how to do any of this…. πŸ™

Jan Wild

Finish my link building commitments and get some posts scheduled in advance for my blog.

Anne Sutherland-Smith

To launch our new product, and just keep swimming – more posts, more link building plus have some time off over Christmas – we are at the beach for a week πŸ™‚ – but sometimes I find that an even better time to focus on the business! We also need to do our goal setting for 2019 πŸ™‚ If it turns out anything like this year it will be amazing to see what results we can achieve!

Laura Vegh

To write as many posts as possible for my digital nomads series and increase my email list.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.